Want to get this weekday roundup in your inbox? Sign up at the bottom of this post!
• Bill Cosby is trying to have damning testimony about drugging women left out of his sexual-assault trial. [The Cut]
• Why isn’t the Trump administration asking about LGBT Americans on the 2020 Census. [The Atlantic]
• Trump rescinds Obama executive order on LGBT federal employees, just like he promised not to. [Autostraddle]
• Cheers to an amazing victory! The USA Women’s Hockey team just won their strike. [The Nation]
• You will never, in your entire life, get the best of Maxine Waters. [ELLE]
• You can use 5 Calls to oppose Justice Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court.
• From the archives: Two women who fought to keep their families together—as our immigration system tried to tear them apart.
• Oh Joy Sex Toy is a weekly NSFW comics series that graphically explores sex and sexuality. This week: a review of the new Tenga Flip Zero.
• I want us to turn our backs on normal. I want us to build and practice a body politics that is as complicated and contradictory as our body-minds. Otherwise we will never find liberation.